Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood...
So I watched one of the funniest movies of all time (at least in my opinion) the other day and it was still just as funny as the second time I saw it. Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood is a 1996 comedy directed by Paris Barclay and written by the Wayans brothers. The film stars the Wayans brothers as Ashtray and Loc Dog, two friends growing up in the same hood...well I'm not going to be able to do it any justice trying to think of a way to tell you how funny it is...just download it or something. Heres a small taste of what you can expect...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6hzqQHJChM&feature=related Has anyone else ever seen this movie? I know its a "growing up in the hood" spoof movie that everyone has seen a million times, but I think DBAMTSCWDYJITH does it far better than the rest, let me know what you guys think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that movie! I don't know if your a fan of the Waynes Brothers, but they are making a sequel to the movie White Chicks.
ReplyDelete